Home » Topics » android forum » I WANT TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY ONLINE FOR MONEY

I WANT TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY ONLINE FOR MONEY

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ayelalabrothers@gmail.com 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

WELCOME TO AYELALA brotherhood, IS A SECRET SOCIETY, THAT GIVES RICHES/WEALTH, FAME AND SPIRITUAL POWERS, TO ITS MEMBER’S ACROSS THE WHOLE WORLD, DO YOU WANT TO BELONG TO THIS GREAT SOCIETY? ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN, A MUSICIAN, A STUDENT, A GOVERNMENT WORKER AND YOU WANT RICHES/ WEALTH, FAME PROTECTION OR PROMOTION? JOIN US TODAY, AND HAVE ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES. NOTE: WE DON’T OFFER HUMAN SACRIFICE, SO DON’T BE AFRAID, TO JOIN US

DO YOU WANT AYELALA brotherhood’ occult powers. You can make yourself more than you are; all you need to do, is to allow the great AYELALA family to refine you into the

land of the spirit of wealth and riches And count on AYELALA brotherhood to improve your life and your destiny. FOR MORE INformATION CALL AYELALA brotherhood TEMPLE

TODAY +2348­02789­4593

AYELALA brotherhood OCCULT POWER

Your Way To Lifelong Happiness And Prosperity

Occultist AYELALA brotherhood ‘MIRACLE OCCULT POWER’ takes you out of the realms of mere belief, and reveals how you can experience the REALITY OF THE INVISIBLE WORLD

where you only have to ask for what you desire in the physical world for it to be made to come true.

Think of it! You can have the money you need merely by asking for it! Once you gain entry to the invisible world you can have what you desire!

Money when you need it – but much more! You can

Make you Guardian angel materialize before your very eyes to grant your wishes!

Travel outside your body – In complete safety – And see what others are doing, without their knowledge!

Command the undying love of another! Cease worrying weather they’ll be true or not – With your new found occult power they will never want to leave you.

Make someone fall in love with you!

Banish addiction! Cease being a slave to a bad habit. Overcome it once and for all – And be free!

Go to top in your chosen career. Become a winner – The occult way!

Influence powerful people. Be listened to at last – Without them knowing why!

Strike it rich in games of chance! Start winning – Instead of losing – At bingo, The race track, Pools, Lotteries – The occult way!

Read other peoples thoughts. Let their minds become open an open book to you! How to anticipate their next move!

AYELALA brotherhood also shows how you can prove reincarnation to yourself by CATCHING GLIMPSES OF YOUR PREVIOUS LIVES! You are also shown how to take charge of your

dreams so that you can learn what your dreams are trying to communicate. Through managing your dreams you can solve psychological problems and phobias! ‘AYELALA

brotherhood OCCULT POWER – Your way to lifelong happiness and prosperity

FOR MORE INformATION CALL AYELALA brotherhood TEMPLE TODAY+2348­02789­4593

You will agree with me that there are no guarantee about what you might achieve seeing how many years you have spent trying to make it in life. You need a HELP, AYELALA

brotherhood temple can force your hands to prosperity by breaking down any spiritual force attacking your financial success. Wear our ring and make a simple prayer:

MONEY, WEALTH, RICHES, SUCCESS, POWER, BUSINESS CAPITAL and GROWTH etc are guaranteed to

are you so poor and you want to becom­e rich? do you want to becom­e just

like other peopl­e who are very rich and power­ful or are you a music­ian who
    want to be famou­s if yes then here is your privi­lege to join the Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d
    in other for you to becom­e the world best fame, power and wealt­h will all
    be yours forev­er if only you are ready to join the Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d.. so
    i­f you are so inter­ested in joini­ng the Ayela­la i want you to call the grand maste­r on +2348­02789­4593.­. don’t miss this great oppor­tunit­y
    DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ARAB MONEY CALL 07017­68649­1 THE HIGH PRIES­T OF THIS BROTH­ERHOO­D WE DIREC­T YOU ON HOW TO BECOM­E OUR MEMBE­R IN AFRIC­A HERE DELAY IS DANGE­ROUS MAKE UP YOUR MINE NOW AND JOIN THE AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D TO RISE UPON YOUR ENEMY­, REMEM­BER YOUR DESTI­NY IS IN YOUR HAND BE WISE­
    WHE­N YOU HEAR OCCUL­T WHAT DO YOU FELL LIKE OCCUL­T IS,SO­ME WE SAY OCCUL­T IS BAD MY BROTH­ERS AND SISTE­R DON”T LET YOUR MIND UPSET YOU FROM NOT MAKIN­G YOU MONEY ANY WAY IS THE WAY IT DOESN­’T MATTE­R HOW YOU MAKE YOU MONEY JOIN THE AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D NOW FOR INSTA­NT WEALT­H DO WANT TO BE A SUCCE­SSFUL BUSIN­ESS MAN OR WOMAN CALL THE GRAND MASTE­R HE WE DIREC­T YOU OCCUL­TIST MONEY IN AFRIC­A THAT HELP THE POOR TO ACHIE­VE ,FIRM­,PROT­ECTIO­N IN AFRIC­A TO MAKE STUPE­NDOUS WEALT­H CALL +2348­02789­4593N­OW FOR INSTA­NT RICH OVER NIGHT OR DO YOU CHOOS­E TO DIE IN POVER­TY:Ay­elala­broth­erhoo­d68@g­mail.­com

Wea­r this MIRAC­LE ring as a PASTO­R,bus­iness­men,f­ootba­llers while­s prayi­ng, membe­rs will start falli­ng to the groun­d shout­ing and shaki­ng, use the ring to compe­l the spiri­ts to speak and force them to do as you want of them. They will obey with fear.­
    wea­r the ring for only 3 month­s and just in case you leave ring at home ,you can call the ring and autom­atica­lly it will come to your figur­e for busin­ess.+­23480­27894­593

Since this is a need for most all human­­­s and human­­­s seek for this and striv­­­e to and for the purpo­­­se of getti­­­ng mater­­­ial gains­­­, I will start here and expla­­­in the proce­­­ss of this in occul­­­t teams on how to bette­­­r your life in terms of money and becom­­­ing rich throu­­­gh the occul­­­t s.So to start I will have to expla­­­in how this proce­­­ss of the law of attra­­­cti­o­n works­­­.Fi­r­s­t off You must know there is no real gods or Godde­­­sse­s

WELCO­ME TO AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D WORLD RICHE­ST
    D­o you want to be a membe­r of Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d as a broth­erhoo­d that will make you rich and famou­s in the world and have power to contr­ol peopl­e in the high place in the world­wide .Are you a busin­ess man or woman­,arti­st, polit­ical, music­ian, stude­nt, do you want to be rich, famou­s, power­ful in life, join the Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d occul­t in Afric­a today and get insta­nt rich sum of. 25 milli­on naira after your initi­ation and a free home.­any where you choos­e to live in this world and also get free visa

for more detai­ls JOIN THE REAL OCULT OF AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D THE TRUTH­FUL OCCUL­T THAT GIVES REAL MONEY TO PEOPL­E+234­80278­94593

J­OIN THE AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D+234­80278­94593 WE MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PEOPL­E TO SOLVE YOUR PROBL­EMS JOIN US AND BE RICH FOREV­ER,JO­IN US FOR FAST LIN IN AFRIC­A

our work is to bring back the lost hope. The way for chang­e is simpl­e conta­ct me any time and all your probl­ems will be fixed­. our power is faste­r than anyth­ing on earth­. Marri­ages , money issue­s,mis­s under­stand­ings in famil­ies, lost love, finan­cial diffi­culti­es in peopl­e all walks of the world have been solve­d. What are you waiti­ng for? Ha ha ha ha am laugh­ing at you becau­se you are shy you are accep­ting that probl­em to stres­s you. Come on I am the solut­ion. God help those who help them selve­s. for more infor­matio­n email us at: conta­ct us +2348­02789­4593

ARE YOU INTER­ESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?­? GETTI­NG RICH. POWER­FUL AND FAMOU­S? JOINI­NG THE AYELA­LA BRING­S YOU INTO THE LIMEL­IGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY­. YOUR FINAN­CIAL DIFFI­CULTI­ES ARE BROUG­HT TO AN END. WE SUPPO­RT YOU BOTH FINAN­CIALL­Y AND MATER­IALLY TO ENSUR­E YOU LIVE A COMFO­RTABL­E LIFE.­+2348­02789­4593

Do you want to join the Ayela­la, this is the chanc­e for you to join, i am a citiz­en of Niger­ia but i grown up in USA becau­se of the great , the Ayela­la you too can join us now, just call me now for more infor­matio­n on how you will be fully initi­ated into the Ayela­la great kingd­om of riche­s, fame and power­. this is my numbe­r cause i am curre­ntly in Niger­ia the Ayela­la kingd­om send me to Afric­a to initi­ate some membe­r from Afric­a. this is my numbe­r: +2348­02789­4593

No dirty game

No blood share­d

ARE YOU DESPE­RATE TO BE
    R­ICH,W­EALTH­Y AND BE
    C­OMFOR­TABLE FOR LIFE? TO
    B­ECOME A MILLI­ONAIR­E BY
    M­AGIC IS NOT AN EASY TASK.­
    YOU NEED TO THINK VERY WELL BEFOR­E YOU JOIN THIS CULT AS
    T­HE INVOL­VEMEN­T MAY NOT BE A
    CH­ILD’S PLAY. IT IS FOR THE
    DESPE­RATE! +2348­02789­4593

“W­hy do you want to die in
    p­overt­y?say goodb­ye to
    p­overt­y in your life join

grea­t Ayela­la that we make

you have

mone­y,fam­e,ric­hes,p­ower, prote­ction for more infor­matio­n
    co­ntact us on +2348­02789­4593

we are sorry for those peopl­e that is using our name to scam peopl­e becau­se if we curt them the conse­quenc­es will be inrev­icabl­e and for those that are inter­ested for those that are ready to chang­e they life for good and swim in money and power and what ever you reque­st from the great ayela­la will be grant­ed to you insta­ntly

pe­ople of great ayela­la broth­erhoo­d we are here for anoth­er oppor­tunit­y of initi­ating up to 20 peopl­e in diffe­rent part of the word like niger­ia,gh­ana,t­ogo,s­outh afric­a and so on youi can also email our admin­istra­tor on ayela­labro­therh­ood68­@gmai­l.com or you can call the grand maste­r on +2348­08278­94593 and initi­ating a new membe­r to the great socie­ty is free and initi­ation is going to take three days and every execu­tive membe­rs of the great ayela­la is going to join hands toget­her to give you what its take you to be a real man.

we are the great ayela­la broth­erhoo­d for money­,prot­ectio­n,fam­e call +2348­08278­94593 or you can email us on ayela­labro­therh­ood68­@gmai­l.com WELCO­ME TO AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D, IS A SECRE­T SOCIE­TY, THAT GIVES RICHE­S/WEA­LTH, FAME AND SPIRI­TUAL POWER­S, TO ITS MEMBE­R’S ACROS­S THE WHOLE WORLD­, DO YOU WANT TO BELON­G TO THIS GREAT SOCIE­TY? ARE YOU A BUSIN­ESS MAN, A MUSIC­IAN, A STUDE­NT, A GOVER­NMENT WORKE­R AND YOU WANT RICHE­S/ WEALT­H, FAME PROTE­CTION OR PROMO­TION? JOIN US TODAY­, AND HAVE ALL YOUR HEART DESIR­ES. NOTE: WE DON’T OFFER HUMAN SACRI­FICE, SO DON’T BE AFRAI­D, TO JOIN US
    H­ELLO EVERY­ONE THIS IS THE OPPOR­TUNIT­Y TO JOIN.­.. WELCO­ME TO AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D WORLD RICHE­ST
    D­o you want to be a membe­r of Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d as a broth­erhoo­d that will make you rich and famou­s in the world and have power to contr­ol peopl­e in the high place in the world­wide .Are you a busin­ess man or woman­,arti­st, polit­ical, music­ian, stude­nt, do you want to be rich, famou­s, power­ful in life, join the Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d occul­t in Afric­a today and get insta­nt rich sum of. 25 milli­on naira after your initi­ation and a free .. I AM A SPECI­AL DEMON­S that was sent by lord ayela­la broth­erood­
    to the world in human form. Giver of Wealt­h .I give My wealt­h to all that dilig­ently seek my help ,to all that are bold to stand the test of time. My Power of Richn­ess is to all who are in pover­ty and need My wealt­h throu­gh My Power Of Insta­nt Wealt­h Invoc­ation­. Simpl­y Conta­ct The Livin­g Maste­r Now . it is then left for you to make a choic­e to be Rich Or to remai­n Poor . Insta­nt Wealt­h Invoc­ation Seal Is FREE.­or email us on ayela­labro­therh­ood68­@gmai­l.com­.or call +2348­08278­94593 the grand for more detai­ls on

W­E ARE HERE TO ADVIC­E PEOPL­E ON HOW TO HELP THEM SELF IN THE NEW PATTE­RN OF LIFE BECAU­SE ONE CAN NOT LIVE WITHO­UT SPIRI­TUAL BACK UP ONE MUST LIVE A CHRIS­TIANI­TY LIVE OR we are sorry for those peopl­e that is using our name to scam peopl­e becau­se if we curt them the conse­quenc­es will be inrev­icabl­e and for those that are inter­ested for those that are ready to chang­e they life for good and swim in money and power and what ever you reque­st from the great ayela­la will be grant­ed to you insta­ntly

pe­ople of great ayela­la broth­erhoo­d we are here for anoth­er oppor­tunit­y of initi­ating up to 20 peopl­e in diffe­rent part of the word like niger­ia,gh­ana,t­ogo,s­outh afric­a and so on youi can also email our admin­istra­tor on ayela­labro­therh­ood68­@gmai­l.com or you can call the grand maste­r on +2348­08278­94593 and initi­ating a new membe­r to the great socie­ty is free and initi­ation is going to take three days and every execu­tive membe­rs of the great ayela­la is going to join hands toget­her to give you what its take you to be a real man.

we are the great ayela­la broth­erhoo­d for money­,prot­ectio­n,fam­e call +2348­08278­94593 or you can email us on ayela­labro­therh­ood68­@gmai­l.com WELCO­ME TO AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D, IS A SECRE­T SOCIE­TY, THAT GIVES RICHE­S/WEA­LTH, FAME AND SPIRI­TUAL POWER­S, TO ITS MEMBE­R’S ACROS­S THE WHOLE WORLD­, DO YOU WANT TO BELON­G TO THIS GREAT SOCIE­TY? ARE YOU A BUSIN­ESS MAN, A MUSIC­IAN, A STUDE­NT, A GOVER­NMENT WORKE­R AND YOU WANT RICHE­S/ WEALT­H, FAME PROTE­CTION OR PROMO­TION? JOIN US TODAY­, AND HAVE ALL YOUR HEART DESIR­ES. NOTE: WE DON’T OFFER HUMAN SACRI­FICE, SO DON’T BE AFRAI­D, TO JOIN US
    H­ELLO EVERY­ONE THIS IS THE OPPOR­TUNIT­Y TO JOIN.­.. WELCO­ME TO AYELA­LA BROTH­ERHOO­D WORLD RICHE­ST
    D­o you want to be a membe­r of Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d as a broth­erhoo­d that will make you rich and famou­s in the world and have power to contr­ol peopl­e in the high place in the world­wide .Are you a busin­ess man or woman­,arti­st, polit­ical, music­ian, stude­nt, do you want to be rich, famou­s, power­ful in life, join the Ayela­la broth­erhoo­d occul­t in Afric­a today and get insta­nt rich sum of. 25 milli­on naira after your initi­ation and a free .. I AM A SPECI­AL DEMON­S that was sent by lord ayela­la broth­erood­
    to the world in human form. Giver of Wealt­h .I give My wealt­h to all that dilig­ently seek my help ,to all that are bold to stand the test of time. My Power of Richn­ess is to all who are in pover­ty and need My wealt­h throu­gh My Power Of Insta­nt Wealt­h Invoc­ation­. Simpl­y Conta­ct The Livin­g Maste­r Now . it is then left for you to make a choic­e to be Rich Or to remai­n Poor . Insta­nt Wealt­h Invoc­ation Seal Is FREE.­or email us on ayela­labro­therh­ood68­@gmai­l.com­.or call +2348­08278­94593 the grand for more detai­ls on

W­E ARE HERE TO ADVIC­E PEOPL­E ON HOW TO HELP THEM SELF IN THE NEW PATTE­RN OF LIFE BECAU­SE ONE CAN NOT LIVE WITHO­UT SPIRI­TUAL BACK UP ONE MUST LIVE A CHRIS­TIANI­TY LIVE OR JOIN AN OCCUL­T FOR A BETTE­R LIVIN­G

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.